If you are a business owner who has received your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, you need to make sure you are doing the right things to maximize your loan forgiveness. Every business needs to properly track headcount, payroll costs, and other expenses in order to maximize the opportunity for loan forgiveness.
The PPP Loan forgiveness application is a challenging 11 page form that requires multiple calculations and documents to maximize your forgiveness. You could do this yourself, but do you have the time and expertise?
Let the experts at EDGe Business Planning help by handling this for you! We are intimately familiar with the PPP rules and we are staying up to date on all the latest guidance coming from the SBA, IRS, and other federal agencies.
The EDGe team will:
· Review what is eligible for PPP forgiveness
· Assist in setting up the chart of accounts properly to track activity
· Discuss strategy to maximize loan forgiveness based on current SBA guidance
· Review payroll reports and provide specific employee/total payroll calculations needed
· Track all eligible expenses and gather all required, supporting documentation
· Prepare the loan forgiveness application and calculating forgiveness based on most current SBA guidance and bank requirements
· Provide updates on forgiveness guidance through daily emails
EDGe offers a simple pricing structure based on the amount of PPP Funds you received. Our fee is based on the PPP loan amount. The higher the loan amount means more employees which adds complexity when completing the application. The forgiveness application requires calculations to be completed by employee over several date ranges
Contact us at PPPHelp@EDEeBusinessPlanning.com to discuss your situation and get current pricing.